Victim Rights

Please open the victim rights attachment below to see all of the rights you have as a victim. Also if you are the victim of a juvenile crime and are seeking restitution, want notice of court hearings and/or want to discuss or recommend a specific disposition, please fill out the victim statement form attached below. Submit the comleted victim statement to any one of our locations or email it to us at Upon receipt of a victim statement form one of our Deputy Juvenile Officers will contact you.

How can we help?